[Fosc] Saturday Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun Jun 19 14:39:58 PDT 2016

Volunteer Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon
Saturday, June 25, 9-Noon

Please join us for our monthly weed pull and trail blazing. We provide tools, gloves, snacks and water. Bring a hat for sun. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with decent treads for climbing trails. Beaconsfield is a beautiful 5-acre canyon in Montclair located at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, just off Chelton Drive. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>, or just show up. No experience necessary.