[Fosc] Friends of Sausal Creek Sunday Programs, 6/26

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Jun 20 16:40:03 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

Please join Friends of Sausal Creek board members this Sunday, 6/26, for
two special programs:

*In-the-Creek Cleanup, 10 a.m. - noon*

Please meet at the entrance to the Dimond Recreation Center (3860 Hanley
Rd.) at 10 a.m. to grab supplies from the tool shed, and then we'll walk to
the El Centro Trailhead and head upstream. Please RSVP to Richelle at
richelle.jacobs at gmail.com.

Please wear long pants. Boots will be provided but please bring your own if
you have them, or wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting soaked
and muddied. Note that this event is not suitable for small children--8 and
older only, please.

*Monthly Trail Stewardship Crew, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. *

Please meet at the El Centro trailhead at 10 a.m.:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/el_centro_trailhead.pdf.

We will start from Benevides and head up the trail. Please wear sturdy
shoes, long pants, a hat, and bring a water bottle. All tools, instruction,
and snacks will be provided. Please RSVP to Dee Rosario at
deerobyn at sbcglobal.net.

For any volunteer program minors need to bring waivers signed by their
parent or guardian (
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_City_Waiver.pdf).

More information can be found on our calendar at www.sausalcreek.org >
Programs > Event Calendar.