[Fosc] Learn about Coyote behavior this Wednesday night at the Dimond Rec Center

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jun 21 09:34:15 PDT 2016

With coyote sightings increasing in our neighborhoods, we invite you to
join us this Wednesday night, 6:30pm, at the Dimond Recreation Center for a
talk by special guest Keli Hendricks from *Project Coyote*. Dennis
Evanosky, local historian and author, will then offer a historical
perspective about our local wildlife. For more information about this free
event, and to download a shareable flyer, please visit
http://oaklandtrails.org/blog/

We've also released OaklandTrails.org's June newsletter. Featured in this
issue:

   - Free Upcoming Hiking Tour on July 4
   - Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol
   - TRAILHEAD goes on a road tour

To read the full newsletter, please click HERE
<http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=11d98991efab7d352c6a4b9e2&id=610ff53c78>
.

See you on the trails!

Stan Dodson