[Fosc] Presidio clarkia Update

Ralph Kanz via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jul 5 13:09:51 PDT 2016

As I wrote previously the City has been refusing to enforce conditions
of approval to protect endangered Presidio clarkia at 5150 Redwood Road.
On Friday I learned that the document the planning department sent
claiming it was the approval for the project was in fact not the
approval that was issued. The issued approval does not have conditions
of approval for Presidio clarkia, and because of that the City has no
authority to enforce protections for an endangered species. The City
sent me what staff knew was a fraudulent document to cover for not
plreparing a CEQA document for the project. Demand you elected officials
do something about this fraud. The full story is at:
http://mortgageflimflam.com/2016/07/05/oakland-fraud-destroys-endangered-species/

Ralph Kanz