[Fosc] 3-mile hiking tours in Joaquin Miller Park this Monday, July 25

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Jul 23 07:21:00 PDT 2016

On Monday, July 25, I will lead four identical hiking tours geared towards
summer-vacationing youth and active seniors. All are welcome.

The moderate, 3-mile loop will take hikers through our mixed forest of Oak,
Bay, and Redwood on the Sequoia-Bayview and Big Trees Trails.

Hiking tours will commence at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Click HERE
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sequoia+Bayview+Trail+Trailhead/@37.8074599,-122.1863729,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd70f22ad0e5cf44d!8m2!3d37.8077305!4d-122.1779224?hl=en>
for a map of the meeting place. RSVP's appreciated at
OaklandTrails.org/contact. More information at
OaklandTrails.org/hiking-tours.

The hikes will be in the shade. Bring sturdy shoes and water. Dogs on leash
are welcome.

See you on the trails!
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Free hiking tours are a courtesy of **Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol.*

*Hiking tour participants acknowledge there are inherent risks associated
with hiking, and attest to being physically fit for the chosen activity.*