[Fosc] Hiking Tours TODAY (Mon, 7/25) in Joaquin Miller Park

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Jul 25 07:17:14 PDT 2016

On Monday, July 25, I will lead four identical hiking tours geared towards
summer-vacationing youth and active seniors. All are welcome.

The moderate, 3-mile loop will take hikers through our mixed forest of Oak,
Bay, and Redwood on the Sequoia-Bayview and Big Trees Trails.

Hiking tours will commence at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Click HERE
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sequoia+Bayview+Trail+Trailhead/@37.8074599,-122.1863729,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd70f22ad0e5cf44d!8m2!3d37.8077305!4d-122.1779224?hl=en>
for
a Google map of the meeting place. RSVP's appreciated at
OaklandTrails.org/contact <http://oaklandtrails.org/contact>. More
information at OaklandTrails.org/hiking-tours
<http://oaklandtrails.org/hiking-tours>.

The hikes will be mostly in the shade. Bring sturdy shoes and water. Dogs
on leash are welcome. Feel free to share this invitation with other groups.

See you on the trails!
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Free hiking tours are a courtesy of **Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol.*

*Hiking tour participants acknowledge there are inherent risks associated
with hiking, and attest to being physically fit for the chosen activity.*