[Fosc] Join Friends of Sausal Creek This Weekend

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Aug 10 13:04:06 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

I hope all of you are enjoying these warm summer days.

We are still in need of volunteers for our pallid manzanita program this
upcoming Saturday, 8/13, from 9 a.m. - noon. Help us remove invasive
vegetation around the endangered pallid manzanita and check on our
germination plots.

Please also consider lending a hand during our native plant nursery program
on Saturday afternoon, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m., or at the native pollinator garden
on Bridgeview Trail on Sunday from 9:30 - 11: 30 a.m.

More details about all of our programs can be found on the FOSC calendar at
www.sausalcreek.org > Programs > Event Calendar.

Please RSVP to Michelle Krieg at field at sausalcreek.org for all workdays.
Minors will need a signed waiver to participate.

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg