[Fosc] Saturday workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Aug 23 12:15:39 PDT 2016

Volunteers Needed This Saturday, 9-12, Beaconsfield Canyon

We have a full agenda this Saturday of evicting invasive ailanthus, French broom, other invasives and redefining trails covered over with new growth. We could use your help. We provide gloves, tools, snacks and water. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with good treads for handling trails. We meet near 2639 Beaconsfield Place, corner Keswick Ct, just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.