[Fosc] Fwd: Free Rare Plant seed collection workshop with Presidio Clarkia - Wed. Sept 7

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Sep 2 12:53:45 PDT 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

There have been several posts on this listserv about Presidio clarkia.
See the below opportunity for a free workshop involving the species!

If you are a FOSC listserv digest subscriber and don't get the attached
flyer, here is a link:

http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/CLFR%20collection%20workshop%202016%20GHRI-EBRPD.jpg

Kimra