[Fosc] New Opportunities to see TRAILHEAD on the Big Screen

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Sep 12 08:15:48 PDT 2016

After almost a year since its premiere, our 20-minute documentary continues to receive invitations to film festivals and other events. There are three East Bay screenings this week:

• Tonight at the Rheem Theater in Moraga as part of the California Independent Film Festival
• This Friday evening and Saturday afternoon at the New Parkway Theater for "Oakland Week"

And next week, we've been invited back to REI in Berkeley. I will be present at all the screenings to participate in Q&A with the audience.

For all the details and links for tickets, please visit our website's homepage at http://oaklandtrails.org/

Best,
Stan

Stan Dodson
OaklandTrails.org

TRAILHEAD is a film project of OaklandTrails.org