[Fosc] Candidate Forum for EBRPD Ward 2 Board Seat, Oct 5 at 6:30pm

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Sep 14 12:07:08 PDT 2016

If you love our Regional Parks, join us on October 5, 6:30pm at the Trudeau
Center in Redwood Park for an EBRPD Ward 2 candidate forum. This forum is
co-hosted by OaklandTrails.org and the League of Women Voters of Oakland.

John Sutter, our Ward 2 representative for almost 20 years, has announced
his retirement. Therefore, come November, we will choose from a slate of
four new candidates, all of whom have accepted an invitation to this forum.

To learn more about the forum, the Park District, and the candidates,
please visit: http://oaklandtrails.org/ebrpd-ward-2-candidate-forum/

See you on the trails,

Stan Dodson
Founder & Executive Director