[Fosc] Candidate Forum for EBRPD Ward 2 Board Seat, Oct 5 at 6:30pm

Richelle Jacobs via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Sep 14 12:59:32 PDT 2016

Hello All ~

Piggy-backing onto what Stan has announced (below), I would like to invite any and all to attend a gathering
at my home in the Glenview to meet Dee Rosario, candidate for this Ward 2 position.

When:  Sunday, September 25, from 3:00 - 5:00.
Where:  1339 Wellington Street

Please let me know if you can attend.  It promises to be be a congenial and informative afternoon gathering.

Thanks,
Richelle Jacobs