[Fosc] Thank You for Participating in Creek to Bay Day!

Michelle Krieg via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Sep 23 18:12:33 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

THANK YOU to all who volunteered last weekend on Saturday, September 17 for
the 21st annual Oakland Creek to Bay Day!

Friends of Sausal Creek hosted nine project sites in the Sausal Creek
watershed--cleaning up trash and graffiti, doing trail work and removing
invasive species, installing plant signs in our native plant demonstration
garden in Dimond park, and propagating native plants in our nursery in
Joaquin Miller Park. Over 200 people came out to lend a hand in the
watershed, joining the larger 1,000 volunteer effort in all of Oakland!

Check out some pictures of the event on our Facbook page (
facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek/), or click here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1477038808978406.1073741857.415295038486127&type=1&l=38ef0a4643

Oakland is now cleaner, greener, and stronger for your efforts!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg