[Fosc] Help us distribute TRAILHEAD throughout the community

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun Oct 9 10:44:04 PDT 2016

It has now been one year since we premiered *TRAILHEAD* at the Chabot Space
& Science Center. Since then, it's screened in four film festivals and more
than 40 venues throughout the Bay Area, including Oakland, San Francisco,
Berkeley, Albany, San Leandro, Lafayette, Moraga, and Walnut Creek.

Our next goal is to distribute 200 DVDs of the film to Oakland recreation
centers (50), libraries throughout the region (50), and to our local school
districts (100), so we can share this Oakland story, targeting youth and
the broad community. To cover the cost, our fundraising goal is $1,200.

>From now until the end of October, for every $6 raised, we'll donate one
copy of *TRAILHEAD* to the broad community. Please help us by contributing
at OaklandTrails.org/Donate. Every little bit helps.

*About: OaklandTrails.org is an all-volunteer organization with the mission
to promote, maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails.
Donations are tax deductible through our fiscal sponsor, the Oakland Parks
& Recreation Foundation. Learn more at Oaklandtrails.org/About
<http://Oaklandtrails.org/About>.*

See you on the trails,
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*TRAILHEAD is a documentary film project*
*of OaklandTrails.org*