[Fosc] Shop at Oaklandish in Dimond this Saturday to support Oakland Parks

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Oct 13 07:53:34 PDT 2016

Oaklandish has honored OaklandTrails.org as their October "Non-profit of
the Month". Join us at their Dimond Shop this Saturday, when they'll donate
10% of all-day sales to support our efforts to promote, maintain, and
enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails.

Oakland Trails volunteers will also have a booth (noon–4pm), as we
fundraise all month to help us deliver 200 copies of TRAILHEAD to Oakland
schools, libraries, and recreation centers (a $1200 goal). Look for our new
t-shirt design - a collaboration with Oaklandish - that showcases Oakland
parks.

When: Saturday, October 15, 10am–7pm
Where: Oaklandish Dimond Shop, 3419 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland

Connect with Oaklandish:

Web: http://oaklandish.com/
Instagram: @oaklandishhq
Twitter: @0aklandish (with a zero)

More details at: http://oaklandtrails.org/blog/
Donate at: http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/

See you on the trails!
Stan

Stan Dodson
Executive Director & Founder
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*TRAILHEAD is a documentary film project*
*of OaklandTrails.org*