[Fosc] Walkable Watershed Open House on Sat., Oct. 15, 11-1

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Oct 13 08:28:03 PDT 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Saturday morning (Oct. 15, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) is the second community
open house at Chávez Library (near Fruitvale BART) for the Sausal Creek
Walkable Watershed Plan.  We hope you will stop by anytime during the
event to review the draft opportunities maps and provide input on what
projects are priorities to you ... especially if you live between I-580
and the creek's mouth.

If you have some extra time and extroverted energy, after you've
reviewed the maps we could use your help talking up the open house to
people coming off BART and walking through the plaza.  Please let me
know if this is a good volunteer fit for you.

Finally, here are a blurb and links to the flyers to please forward to
your friends and neighbors.  And if you are on Facebook, please Share
the October 15 Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1653247084989898

The Friends of Sausal Creek invites you to share your ideas on how to
improve your neighborhood at the upcoming community open house.  We will
have maps from the draft Sausal Creek Walkable Watershed Concept Plan
for you to review.  We want to hear your thoughts on trails, community
art, access to Sausal Creek, and neighborhood greening between I-580 and
the Oakland Estuary.

*Sausal Creek Walkable Watershed Community Open House*

*Saturday, October 15, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.*

*César E. Chávez Library, 3301 E. 12th St., Suite 271 (near Fruitvale
BART; entrance is on E. 12th St. where 33rd Ave. intersects it)*

See http://www.walkablewatershed.com/sausalcreek/
<http://www.walkablewatershed.com/sausalcreek/> for more details.  For
more info, contact Kimra at coordinator at sausalcreek.org
<mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org> or (510) 501-3672
<tel:%28510%29%20501-3672>.

Flyer (English):
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Sausal_Creek_Open_House_Flyer_English.pdf
<http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Sausal_Creek_Open_House_Flyer_English.pdf>

Flyer (Spanish):
www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Sausal_Creek_Open_House_Flyer_Spanish.pdf
<http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Sausal_Creek_Open_House_Flyer_Spanish.pdf>

Thanks so much for your help!
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek
<http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek>

/Don't miss FOSC's Native Plant Sale and Open House on Sunday, October
23, 10-4
Flyer at
/http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Plant_Sale_Flyer_2016.pdf