[Fosc] Shop at Oaklandish in Dimond TODAY to support Oakland's wildland parks

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Oct 15 07:08:16 PDT 2016

Oaklandish has honored OaklandTrails.org as their October "Non-profit of
the Month". Join us at their Dimond Shop today (Sat, 10/15), when they'll
donate 10% of all-day sales to support our mission to promote, maintain,
and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails.

OaklandTrails.org will also have a booth out front of their shop
(noon–4pm), as we fundraise all month to help us deliver 200 copies of
TRAILHEAD to Oakland schools, libraries, and recreation centers (a $1200
goal). Look for our new t-shirt design - a collaboration with Oaklandish -
that showcases Oakland parks, as well as DVDs, water bottles, and signed
Ghost Tree prints.

When: Saturday, October 15, 10am–7pm (OaklandTrails.org booth from noon–4pm)
Where: Oaklandish Dimond Shop, 3419 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland

Connect with Oaklandish:

Web: http://oaklandish.com/
Instagram: @oaklandishhq
Twitter: @0aklandish (with a zero)

More details at: http://oaklandtrails.org/blog/
Tax-deductible donations at: http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/

See you on the trails!
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*TRAILHEAD is a documentary film project*
*of OaklandTrails.org*