[Fosc] Creek is rushing

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Oct 21 09:52:18 PDT 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Stan Dodson sent Michelle and me this photo at 7:44 a.m. taken at Dimond
Ave. and Montana St. showing the results of a water main break:

http://documents.sausalcreek.org/2016_1021_DimondAveMontanaStWaterMainBreak_Dodson_1.jpg

He called 911, due to the traffic issue, and EBMUD.  EBMUD showed up
about a half hour after the call.   Thank you to Stan for his quick
action ... and for directing traffic until the police arrived.

FOSC has a guide of who to contact about creek problems at
www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org> > Get in Touch > Report
Creek Issues.  But given that our website happens to be down as I am
writing this (as wix.com is down), best to put these numbers in your
cell phone:

  * Report water main or fire hydrant breaks to EBMUD at (866) 403-2683.
  * Report sewer leaks to Oakland Public Works Call Center using
    SeeClickFix (http://en.seeclickfix.com/oakland) or by calling (510)
    615-5566.
  * Report dumping in progress immediately to 911.

Thanks!
Kimra

____________________________

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

Facebook: www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek
<http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek>

/
/

/Don't miss FOSC's Native Plant Sale and Open House on Sunday, October
23, 10-4
Flyer at
/http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Plant_Sale_Flyer_2016.pdf