[Fosc] Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon this Saturday

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Oct 24 16:54:15 PDT 2016

Beaconsfield Canyon Workday this Saturday, 9-12

Join us on Saturday for our monthly weed pull. This month we’ll also be planting grasses and clearing branches for fire prevention. Ground will be damp so perfect for pulling and planting. Wear long sleeves, long pants and closed toe shoes with treads. We supply gloves, tools, water and snacks. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com.