[Fosc] water smell / chlorine

Elizabeth Dougherty via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Oct 25 14:42:32 PDT 2016

http://www.ebmud.com/about-us/news/press-releases/drought-causes-changes-taste-and-smell-tap-water/ <http://www.ebmud.com/about-us/news/press-releases/drought-causes-changes-taste-and-smell-tap-water/>

Syncing with the HydroCycle,
Elizabeth

We're probably known around the Universe as that really noisy blue planet where everybody pees in their water.
Will Durst
Dr. Elizabeth Dougherty
Director, Wholly H2O