[Fosc] Volunteer opportunity: East Bay Gives team 2017

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Nov 17 17:32:37 PST 2016

Hi Friends,

Are you a closet fundraiser?  I’m betting there are at least a couple of
you out there who have the skills and desire to be on the asking side of
fundraising for a change.

We’re looking for a few volunteers to help with our East Bay Gives
fundraiser next May.  We’ve been very successful the last two years with
this effort (even in spite of the software problems last year; the
sponsor is using a different platform in 2017).  In fact, FOSC has
become something of a poster child for East Bay Gives, raising at least
$5,000 in cash prizes (over and above donations) each year!

We are currently building an East Bay Gives team to achieve even bigger
goals on May 4, 2017.  If helping behind the scenes on any part of this
fundraising effort intrigues you, please email or call me. There are
many ways you can help--strategy/giving day planning, emails, social
media, outreach materials, and even the old-fashioned phone call.  No
experience necessary, but if you have some, we won’t turn you away.

Closet fundraisers — We’re here for you!

Thanks a million,

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>