[Fosc] volunteer workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Nov 21 18:08:59 PST 2016

Join us for a Thanksgiving weekend workday in Beaconsfield Canyon, this Saturday, Nov. 26, 9-12. We’ll be clearing blackberry and other invasives, planting some native grasses, and maintaining trails. We supply gloves, tools, water, snacks. Please wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes with good treads for slippery ground. No open-toed shoes. We work in light rain; cancel in a downpour. Children under 16 welcome if accompanied by adults.

Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For more information, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.