[Fosc] Oakland Trails sidewalk sale this Sunday at La Farine

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Nov 26 08:26:17 PST 2016

Come out to La Farine Bakery in Dimond this Sunday from 9am–1pm to support
our work in the parks. We'll be selling both of our Oaklandish t-shirt
collaborations, Ghost Tree prints, DVDs, and water bottles. For details,
visit: http://oaklandtrails.org/merchandise/

The proceeds will benefit our upcoming work with Friends of Sausal Creek to
protect the redwoods in Joaquin Miller Park's Fern Ravine area, and will
help support Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol.

We hope to see you!

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org <http://oaklandtrails.org/>*

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization working to promote,
maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please support
our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*