[Fosc] Oakland Trails sidewalk sale TODAY at La Farine in Dimond

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun Nov 27 06:46:45 PST 2016

Come out to La Farine Bakery in Dimond today (Sunday), 9am–1pm to support
our work in the parks. We'll be selling both of our Oaklandish t-shirt
collaborations, Ghost Tree prints (framed and unframed), DVDs, and water
bottles. To preview the items, please visit: http://oaklandtrails.org/
merchandise/

The proceeds will benefit our upcoming work with Friends of Sausal Creek to
protect the redwoods in Joaquin Miller Park's Fern Ravine area, and will
help support Oakland Volunteer Park Patrol.

We hope to see you!

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org <http://oaklandtrails.org/>*

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization working to promote,
maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please support
our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*