[Fosc] Creek Cleanup or Pollinator Habitat--choices for helping on Sun., Dec. 4, 10 a.m.!

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Dec 1 11:41:37 PST 2016

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

It looks like more rain could be headed our way the end of next week.
Please join us this Sunday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. to noon, to haul the trash
out of Sausal Creek before it gets flushed into the estuary.  FOSC Board
Members Rob Leidy and Richelle Jacobs will meet volunteers at the Scout
Hut in Dimond Park (small building next to the new restrooms) to grab
supplies from the tool shed, then they'll walk to the El Centro
Trailhead and head upstream.  Please RSVP to me at
coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>.

Please wear long pants.  Boots will be provided but bring your own if
you have them, or wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting
soaked and muddied.  Note that this event is not suitable for small
children--8 and older only, please.  Minors need to bring waivers signed
by their parent or guardian
(http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_City_Waiver.pdf).

If you want less chance of getting your feet wet, you can instead
volunteer with Kathleen Harris at the fabulous pollinator garden at the
end of Bridgeview Drive--same day, same start time.

Thanks for your help!
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>