[Fosc] Dimond Lights Festival tonight (Sat) from 5pm–9pm

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Dec 17 07:41:06 PST 2016

Join us at Dimond Lights TONIGHT for some holiday shopping. We'll have our
new Oaklandish-designed t-shirt, and TRAILHEAD t-shirts, DVDs, water
bottles, and signed Ghost Tree prints.

All proceeds from our booth will benefit trail projects in Dimond Canyon
and Joaquin Miller Park. For details about our offerings, please visit:
http://oaklandtrails.org/merchandise/

Many more artisans will also be present.

Dimond Lights
Saturday, December 17, 5pm–9pm
On Champion St at MacArthur Blvd

Click HERE
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3479+Champion+St,+Oakland,+CA+94602/@37.7998873,-122.2163866,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x808f87ab91203ae7:0x60450f9986c26ea0!8m2!3d37.7998873!4d-122.2152923?hl=en>
for a Google map. Click HERE
<https://www.facebook.com/events/929022867241300/> for the Facebook event
page.

We hope to see you there!

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer organization working to promote and
maintain Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please support our work
at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*