[Fosc] State of the Watershed, Wed., Jan. 18, 7 p.m. at Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jan 17 07:55:26 PST 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

A reminder that tomorrow night is FOSC's January meeting.  Note the
location: Fruitvale-Antonio Senior Center.  Please encourage your
neighbors to come learn and discuss how we can move forward on Walkable
Watershed projects in 2017.  Below is a blurb to email others.  If you
are on Facebook, please share the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1678913182400487/

*State of the Watershed 2017*

*Wednesday, January 18, 7-9 p.m.
Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center, 3301 E. 12^th St., Suite 201 (2^nd
Floor), Oakland*

Please join the Friends of Sausal Creek to celebrate the release of the
/Sausal Creek Walkable Watershed Concept Plan
/(http://www.walkablewatershed.com/sausalcreek/). We will learn about
the fish, frogs, and birds that make use of the watershed between the
creek's mouth and I-580.  And we’ll talk about ways that plan features
like green streets and rain gardens can enhance our neighborhoods and
create habitat for the critters.

Flyer at:

http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Member_Mtg_170118.pdf

I have also attached a copy of the flyer (but the attachment won't come
through for listserv digest subscribers).

Thanks, and see you tomorrow!

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>