[Fosc] Location of tonight's FOSC meeting

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Jan 18 12:07:28 PST 2017

Hi FOSCers,

It was brought to my attention that the Google map link on FOSC's Event
Calendar was wrong. Tonight's meeting is indeed at 3301 E. 12^th St.,
Suite 201 (2^nd Floor), Oakland, not where Google Maps was showing if
you followed the calendar's map link.  This has been fixed.

If you are at E. 12th St. on the BART Plaza, across from the restaurant
Obelisco, you go up to the second floor via stairs or elevator and then
enter the Senior Center.  Go straight in and the room is on the right.
The Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center suite is next to the ARISE High
School entrance on the second floor.

Here is additional information on location and parking:

www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center
Directions.pdf
<http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/Fruitvale-San%20Antonio%20Senior%20Center%20Directions.pdf>

Please don't let the rain keep you at home :)

If you have any questions, please call the FOSC Field cell phone at
(510) 325-9006.

Kimra