[Fosc] Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon -- This Sat. 9-12

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Jan 23 21:01:05 PST 2017

Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon — Saturday, 9-12

Please join us for our winter planting in Beaconsfield Canyon to help get lots of natives in the ground. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots with treads for gripping the ground. We supply water, snacks, tools and gloves. (But bring gloves and a water bottle if you have them.) We work in light rain, cancel in a downpour. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.
.