[Fosc] Welcome to Wildlife Kids program

Itzel Diaz via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jan 24 14:20:09 PST 2017

Hello all, this email is to let you know that there is open enrollment for our weekend spring program, Welcome to Wildlife at Peralta Hacienda Historical Park! Flyer attached for more info.
The program is free and open to the public. We are also looking for teenage volunteers!

The program starts on Saturday, February 11 and it ends on May 28, from 2:00-5:00 PM

Use this link to enroll today: http://bit.ly/EnrollmentW2W2017

Children 5-12 will enjoy a wide range of habitat and wildlife experiences in a series of hands-on stations, as well as guided walks within the park, with a wealth of additional activities tailored to elementary and middle school age kids. Children and youth learn important concepts such as 'ecosystem,' 'habitat,' 'indigenous,' and 'introduced,' with living examples in the park, and become aware of the species with whom they are sharing the land.

Best,
Itzel Diaz, Marketing & Operations
www.peraltahacienda.org<http://www.peraltahacienda.org/pages/main.php?pageid=1&pagecategory=1>
Phone: (510) 532-9142