[Fosc] can you spare a very muddy hour or two this Sunday?

via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Feb 9 11:57:06 PST 2017

Hello All,
We've had a number of work crew cancellations because of the rain (duh!). And we've got 35 native plants that need to go into the ground by the end of February.
Can you spare an hour or two? 10:00 to noon, on the Bridgeview Trail (googlemaps: Bridgeview Drive and Bridgeview Trail, Oakland, CA). We'll walk down about a third of a mile and plant on some steep slopes that have been the site of ongoing restoration efforts. You WILL get muddy.
Hey! I'll bring brownies.
RSVP if possible: kathalini at comcast.net .
Kathleen