[Fosc] President's Day Hiking Tour CANCELLED

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun Feb 19 08:07:11 PST 2017

Due to wet trail conditions from previous storms, and heavy rain and high
winds forecasted for Monday, THE PRESIDENT'S DAY HIKING TOUR HAS BEEN
CANCELLED.

Save the date! We will try again on Memorial Day, Monday, May 29.
Registration will open up one month prioir to the tour. For announcements
about all upcoming hiking tours, sign up for our newsletter at
https://oaklandtrails.org/sign-up/

Looking for a good rainy day activity? Watch our 20-minute documentary!
"TRAILHEAD" tells the story about Oakland's largest wildland trail system
(where we would have hiked) and the volunteers taking care of it. Stream it
at https://oaklandtrails.org/watch/

Stan Dodson
OaklandTrails.org

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization working to
promote, maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*