[Fosc] Saturday workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Feb 20 21:51:08 PST 2017

Saturday Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon, 9-12

The creek is gushing! The canyon is lush! Join us this Saturday in Beaconsfield for planting, invasive plant eviction and trail maintenance. We provide gloves, tools, water and snacks. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots with some tread on the bottom for slippery ground. We work in light rain, cancel if there’s a downpour. Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Park on the pavement, walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com> or call 510-908-2563.