[Fosc] Important Oakland Wildfire Prevention meeting

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Feb 22 16:16:10 PST 2017

Your opinion is important!

If you are not able to attend, please send your comments to Steve Hanson:
Hansonsteven at comcast.net <mailto:Hansonsteven at comcast.net>

The Wildfire Prevention District (WPAD) board invites the community to a Public Hearing and review of the 2015 Wildfire Prevention Assessment District workshop for the purpose of presenting a final report to City Council. We will discuss what did and didn't work with the current Wildfire Prevention District and make recommendations for organizing another wildfire prevention district in the future, following completion of the Vegetation Management Plan for Fire Risk Reduction in the Oakland Hills, anticipated by December, 2018.