[Fosc] Oakland Trails featured on KBLX radio

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Feb 25 06:57:51 PST 2017

"KBLX Cares" is a community spotlight show hosted by Sterling James. They
invited me in this week to talk about Oakland Trails and the work we're
doing in and for Oakland Parks

The 15-minute segment aired at 5:30am this morning, but can also be heard
on their blog. Please visit:

http://www.kblx.com/blogs/kblx-cares/kblx-cares-interview-sterling-james-oakland-trails

We talked about our stewardship, hiking tours, *Trailhead*, and Oakland
Volunteer Park Patrol, and as always, I was proud to give a shout out for
our community and our parks.

Best,
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization working to
promote, maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*