[Fosc] Creek Cleanup on Sun., March 12, 9:30 a.m.-noon

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Mar 9 17:41:17 PST 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We've had to reschedule a few times because of rain, so we are overdue
for our quarterly in-the-creek cleanup.  We could use your help this
Sunday, March 12, 9:30 a.m. to noon, to haul the trash out of Sausal
Creek.  FOSC Board Member Rob Leidy and Intern Erin Todd will meet
volunteers at the Scout Hut in Dimond Park (small building next to the
new restrooms, http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/scout_hut.pdf) to
grab supplies from the tool shed, then they'll walk to the El Centro
Trailhead and head upstream.  Please RSVP to Erin at
foscintern at gmail.com <mailto:foscintern at gmail.com>. The more helpers,
the further upstream we can cover!

Please wear long pants.  Boots will be provided but bring your own if
you have them, or wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting
soaked and muddied. Note that this event is not suitable for small
children--8 and older only, please.  Minors need to bring waivers signed
by their parent or guardian
(http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_City_Waiver.pdf).

Thank you for your help.
Kimra__