[Fosc] Today only (3/16/2017)--AmazonSmile purchases donate 5% to FOSC

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Mar 16 15:00:02 PDT 2017

Hi FOSCers,

Should you choose to use amazon.com for shopping, we hope you use
AmazonSmile and designate Friends of Sausal Creek as your charitable
organization so that each time you shop using AmazonSmile 0.5% goes to FOSC.

Today, Thursday, March 16, Amazon is celebrating its #1 ranking in
customer satisfaction by the American Customer Satisfaction Index
(ACSI), and Amazon will donate 5% (10 times the usual donation rate) of
the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to FOSC. Get started at
smile.amazon.com/ch/91-2147216
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=3BLXWMWSKGGS7&K=A1XU47RRW6V2UH&R=4XZC9JFTU03C&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F91-2147216&A=4A7YR9R7NOXB0BHW0HJ4TVEKVQ8A&H=5XVRUHP7MCKVOH5E5E8L7OE52AAA>.

I meant to send this email first thing today, but the day got away from
me. Please just always go to AmazonSmile when you are placing an Amazon
order ... even that 0.5% adds up and supports FOSC's efforts!

Thank you,

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>