[Fosc] Volunteer workday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Mon Mar 20 18:40:28 PDT 2017

Volunteer Workday this Saturday in Beaconsfield Canyon

Join us this Saturday, March 25, 9-12 to welcome spring to Beaconsfield Canyon. We’ll be getting a head start on the invasives and restoring trails from the winter rains. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots with treads for slippery ground. We supply tools, gloves, water and snacks. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For map location, description and photos, go to www.sausalcreek.org/beaconsfield-canyon. For more info, or if you want to bring a group of five or more, email richard at rkcommunications.com.