[Fosc] Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Apr 14 15:49:31 PDT 2017

Earth Day in Beaconsfield Canyon — Sat, April 22, 9-12

Join us for three hours of evicting hemlock, erharda and other invasives in beautiful Beaconsfield Canyon. We provide gloves, tools, water and snacks. Wear long sleeves and long pants (no matter what the weather) and shoes or boots with some tread on the bottom. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, just off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For more info, email richard at rkcommunications.com <mailto:richard at rkcommunications.com>.