[Fosc] Save the Date! May 4, 4-5 p.m.

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Apr 18 12:11:48 PDT 2017

Save the Date! May 4, 4-5 p.m.

May 4 is a special giving day when you can help us out by having your
donation to FOSC doubled or multiplied. Like last year, we’re
participating in East Bay Gives, a regional giving day that benefits
small nonprofits with cash awards based on the number of donations from
supporters like you. The big prize for us is The Environmental Hour, 4-5
p.m., when we could win $3,000 if we have the most donors. Details are
coming in the FOSC May newsletter. Please mark your calendar now!

Thank you for your support!
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

*//*

*/Help us win big cash awards to fund our work by sharing FOSC's East
Bay Gives Facebook Event.https://www.facebook.com/events/1877717335818736//*

/**/