[Fosc] Geology Walk on Sat., May 6, 2 p.m. led by Andrew Alden

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Fri Apr 21 18:36:33 PDT 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

With Dimond Library still being renovated, we are taking our May meeting
outside!  There will be no meeting on the usual third Wednesday ...
instead, we are ecstatic that Andrew Alden is leading a geology walk,
/Rocks of the Dinosaur Era in Shepherd Canyon/, on Saturday, May 6,
2-4:30 p.m.

Flyer at: www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Geology_Walk_170506.pdf
<http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Geology_Walk_170506.pdf>

To keep the experience rockin’, the first 25 folks to RSVP are in. So
please don't delay on reserving your spot by emailing me.

Speaking of geology (which yields the soil mixes that support the plant
life), the extraordinary Karen Paulsell just posted her final Facebook
post for Native Plant Week.  Today's post celebrates our great botanical
diversity by giving an engaging overview of the different plant
communities in our watershed.  You don't have to have a Facebook account
to read all seven fantastic entries:
https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek

What a community (of people and plants) we have!

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

*/
/*

*/Help us win big cash awards to fund our work by sharing FOSC's East
Bay Gives Facebook Event.https://www.facebook.com/events/1877717335818736//*