[Fosc] can you help for an hour at the Bee Garden this Sunday?

via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Apr 25 11:32:57 PDT 2017

Hello FOSCers,
Naturalist and volunteer May Chen has donated some native plants to our bee garden. It's late in the year, but we're going to try to nurse them through the summer. We've got 11 large pots that need to go in the ground ASAP, which means Sunday, April 30th, at 10:00. If you've got an hour to spare, and maybe a nice sharp shovel (optional!) we could use your help. Meet at the gate at the end of Bridgeview Drive (googlemaps: Bridgeview Drive and Bridgeview Trail, Oakland).
This is pretty urgent- we've got to get these donated plants in the ground.
If you can help, we'd really appreciate it. Please shoot me an RSVP if you can give us an hour.
Kathleen & Betsy- Pollinator Garden