[Fosc] May 4 Reminder: Please donate to our East Bay Gives campaign this Thursday!

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 2 16:55:57 PDT 2017

May 4 is almost here!

Thursday is the day you can help FOSC big time by donating (even a small
amount) to our East Bay Gives campaign. Between 4 and 5 o'clock is the
Environmental Hour, during which the environmental organization with the
most individual donors gets an additional $3,000. What a way to support
the creek!

It's easy to do. On May 4 visit www.sausalcreek.org and click on the
DONATE button, or go directly to:
_https://eastbaygives.org/npo/friends-of-sausal-creek_

Fill in your information, and your donation will be logged in our favor.
$20 is all it takes, but of course we appreciate as much as you can give
to support our outstanding restoration, educational, and monitoring
programs.

If you cannot donate between 4-5 p.m. on May 4, or if you want to spread
your donation around to help FOSC get other prizes, here is a list of
target times--other times where we have a good chance of winning cash
prizes with your help:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Targeted_Prize_List.pdf

If you want an email or text reminder on May 4, let me know at
coordinator at sausalcreek.org or by texting (510) 501-3672 with the
desired reminder time.

The watershed will thank you! (And so do we.)

Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>

*/Help us win big cash awards to fund our work by sharing FOSC's East
Bay Gives Facebook Event.https://www.facebook.com/events/1877717335818736//*