[Fosc] Free Hiking Tour on Memorial Day (May 29)

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sun May 21 08:17:04 PDT 2017

Join us for a free hiking tour on Monday, May 29! The full hike will be
approximately 7 miles - from the Dimond District up into Joaquin Miller
Park - but there will be opportunities to catch earlier AC Transit buses
back down to Dimond at miles 4 and 5.

For all the details and to register (required), please visit
https://oakland-trails-tour-may-29.eventbrite.com

*** Oakland Trails is currently fundraising for our stewardship programs.
With tax-deductible contribution levels as low as $10, you'd be helping us
procure the needed tools and materials for our year-round effort to keep
Oakland trails open and safe for all users. We are an all-volunteer
organization that has logged more than 2500 service hours in Dimond Canyon,
Leona Heights, and Joaquin Miller Park. Please visit
https://oaklandtrails.org/donate/ ***

See you on the trails,
Stan

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization working to
promote, maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails.*