[Fosc] I'm building a split rail fence at Bridgeview Trail for my Eagle Project

Murphy, Alex via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu May 25 22:01:16 PDT 2017

Hi,
My name is Alex Murphy and I'm building a 155 ft split-rail cedar fence
along the Bridgeview Trail near the Golf Course for my Eagle Project.  I'm
a Boy Scout in Troop 305 and I will be building the fence with my troop on
June 16 and 17th.  I am a junior at Bishop O'Dowd high school and have been
working with Jill Miller and Michelle Krieg with The Friends of Sausal
Creek.  I have set up a GoFundMe. All the money I raise will be used for
the wood and other supplies.  Please consider a donation to my project. Any
amount would be very much appreciated.
https://www.gofundme.com/alex-murphy-eagle-project

Thanks,
Alex Murphy