[Fosc] Young filmmaker?

Stan Dodson via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue May 30 12:00:06 PDT 2017

I'd like to work with an Oakland youth (high school age or younger) who has
the skills necessary to help me make a short video (approx. 2 minutes) for
my nonprofit organization, Oakland Trails. I can offer a stipend or
community service hours through the Oakland Parks & Recreation Foundation.

If you've got basic videographer skills, and you're passionate about
Oakland parks, please email me directly: stan at oaklandtrails.org - please
include a link to a sample of your work.

Stan Dodson
*OaklandTrails.org* <http://oaklandtrails.org/>

*Oakland Trails is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization working to
promote, maintain, and enhance Oakland's wildland parks and trails. Please
support our work at **http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/
<http://oaklandtrails.org/donate/>*