[Fosc] FOSC Listserv Info and Posting Guidelines

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Tue Jun 13 08:48:10 PDT 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We recently added listserv info and posting guidelines to the FOSC
listserv info page
(http://lists.sausalcreek.org/listinfo.cgi/fosc-sausalcreek.org):

/This listserv has 663 subscribers as of January 1, 2017. It is not
moderated. If you would like to make a post, please make sure your post
is watershed-related. It does not have to pertain to our watershed but
should be related to creek/watershed habitat, restoration, or
improvement projects and aimed at people interested in those topics./

The listserv is intentionally set up so that if you "Reply" your email
should only go to the person whose post you are responding to.  If you
"Reply List" then all 663 listserv subscribers will get your email.

You can opt to get the listserv in daily digest form so that all posts
on a single day come to you in a single email.  If you choose this
option, you will not receive anything attached to posts to the
listserv.  If you are having problems changing your options, please
email me at coordinator at sausalcreek.org.

Thanks for your contributions to our watershed community conversations.
Kimra

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FriendsOfSausalCreek