[Fosc] Solstice Potluck and Tool Restoration on Tuesday, 6/20/17

Kimra McAfee via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Sat Jun 17 12:07:40 PDT 2017

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

In case anyone opened the event flyer and was confused about the day of
the week, our potluck and FOSC tool restoration event is in fact this
coming *Tuesday*, June 20.  My apologies for causing any confusion about
the day of the week. I won't post another reminder to the listserv, so
see you Tuesday night!

Also, we are sharpening all the FOSC tools in the Scout Hut ... this is
not a bring-your-own-tools-to-sharpen event as we will have our work cut
out for us.  But instruction will be provided to help guide your own
future sharpening efforts.

Please come celebrate the solstice with us even if you don't want to
sharpen tools!

*Summer Solstice Potluck and Tool Restoration *

*Tuesday, June 20, 6-8 p.m.*

Meet at the Scout Hut in Dimond Park(we'll gather at the nearby picnic
tables).

Map at:http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/scout_hut.pdf

Flyer at:
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Solstice_Potluck_Tool_Restoration_Flyer_2017_0620.pdf