[Fosc] Tool Sharpening Workday Sat. 7/15

Erin Todd via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Thu Jul 6 14:22:57 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon FOSCers!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend and took some time to rest up
and restore. Just like you and I, our tools need a little TLC every now and
then to do their best work. Throughout the year, FOSC volunteers work hard
to cut determined invasives down a peg. But we often overlook how hard our
tools work to remove those very same invaders. So let's put on our sun
hats, pick up our sharpening stones, and give our lovely assistants the
heel to toe makeover they deserve!

Come by the FOSC Nursery on Saturday, June 17th, from noon to 2 p.m to
learn the tricks of the blade trade. No experience is necessary, this is a
great time to learn a new skill! Snacks and camaraderie will be provided
but we suggest bringing your own water bottle. For more information or to
RSVP contact Erin Todd at nursery at sausalcreek.org.

Erin

--

Erin Todd