[Fosc] French Broom Pull Workday Tuesday, July 18th in Piedmont PInes

Elaine Geffen via Fosc fosc at lists.sausalcreek.org
Wed Jul 12 09:04:10 PDT 2017

Please join us to pull French broom and thistle on Ascot Drive between Larry Lane and Chelton in Montclair.
It’s a steep hillside on a city street, and the City of Oakland will be providing traffic control and support.
We will be using weed pullers and will provide water and snacks. Please wear sturdy shoes, long pants and long
sleeved shirts and bring gloves and a weed puller if you have them, but we will also have some on hand.
Any “Mountain Goats” are welcomed!
email Elaineofpew at gmail.com <mailto:Elaineofpew at gmail.com>, with any questions and to rsvp
Thanks!